0 of 32 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 32 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Using shortcut keys on LPX
2. Logic has a manual with tutorials which can be accessed by pressing
3. ‘Bus’ refers to
4. The best way to initially explore your LPX DAW is to
5. MIDI stands for
6. When a signal comes from MIDI,
7. When recording, it is important to
8. Colour coding song markers and instruments
9. To be properly organised, the use of colour coding is
10. When using ‘effects’ it is best to
11. Editing is essentially about
12. The best way to become efficient about editing is to:-
13. ‘Artifacts’ are
14. A great way to put together your first rough mix is to:-
1. Logic has a manual with tutorials which can be accessed by pressing the ‘M’ key.
2. To go to the mixer window, press ‘X’.
3. Logic also has a tuner which can be used to tune your piano.
4. Using colour code markers and labelling tracks in LPX saves time and reduces confusion when dealing with multiple tracks.
5. Routing is primarily about taking the sound from where it is coming from (input) and assigning it to where it needs to go (output).
6. ‘Sends’ and ‘Bus’ is about where a sound travels in order to control signal flow and/or create an added effect.
7. By using ‘Bus’, the producer can control how much of the chosen sound effect gets into the track.
8. When a peak level is less than -5, it will create digital distortion.
9. Digital distortion from a vocal, cannot be undone.
10. Vocalists need to wear headphones so that they can hear the accompanying instrumentation but keep the vocal and instrument sounds isolated from each other in the production process.
11. Instruments and vocals should be recorded on the same track.
12. To access the colour chart, press ‘Option R’.
13. An EQ shows the sound spectrum of any part of a track.
14. Using the EQ will lower or raise different sounds on the spectrum.
15. The ‘flextime’ option can stretch or shorten audio files.
16. ‘Click Track’ keeps the whole production in time.
17. The Metronome settings can not be easily customised.
18. Plugins should be chosen on the basis of adding value and interest to a song.