0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A compressor is best used to
2. ‘Attack time’ refers to
3. The general sound frequency for human hearing is
4. Sound reverberation is best described as
5. A ‘delay,’ in music production refers to
6. Stereo elements are introduced into the mix
7. The 3D axes describes
8. EQ allows the producer to
1. The more gain is reduced, the easier the compression is working.
2. Makeup gain increases the output level to compensate for the loss of volume due to compression.
3. While compression controls volume of sources, equalisation controls sound frequencies within a source.
4. Using reference tracks can help with creativity but does little for quality.
5. When beginning to build a track, it is a helpful technique to create a loop of the foundational sound before adding layers with other instruments.
6. When building a track, sounds chosen don’t necessarily have to work well with other sounds.
7. When an instrument is over compressed, it will sound very sharp.