0 of 32 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 32 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
9. To be properly organised, the use of colour coding is
11. Instruments and vocals should be recorded on the same track.
10. When using ‘effects’ it is best to
12. To access the colour chart, press ‘Option R’.
11. Editing is essentially about
13. An EQ shows the sound spectrum of any part of a track.
12. The best way to become efficient about editing is to:-
14. Using the EQ will lower or raise different sounds on the spectrum.
13. ‘Artifacts’ are
15. The ‘flextime’ option can stretch or shorten audio files.
14. A great way to put together your first rough mix is to:-
16. ‘Click Track’ keeps the whole production in time.
1. Logic has a manual with tutorials which can be accessed by pressing the ‘M’ key.
17. The Metronome settings can not be easily customised.
2. To go to the mixer window, press ‘X’.
18. Plugins should be chosen on the basis of adding value and interest to a song.
1. Using shortcut keys on LPX
3. Logic also has a tuner which can be used to tune your piano.
2. Logic has a manual with tutorials which can be accessed by pressing
4. Using colour code markers and labelling tracks in LPX saves time and reduces confusion when dealing with multiple tracks.
3. ‘Bus’ refers to
5. Routing is primarily about taking the sound from where it is coming from (input) and assigning it to where it needs to go (output).
4. The best way to initially explore your LPX DAW is to
6. ‘Sends’ and ‘Bus’ is about where a sound travels in order to control signal flow and/or create an added effect.
5. MIDI stands for
7. By using ‘Bus’, the producer can control how much of the chosen sound effect gets into the track.
6. When a signal comes from MIDI,
8. When a peak level is less than -5, it will create digital distortion.
7. When recording, it is important to
9. Digital distortion from a vocal, cannot be undone.
8. Colour coding song markers and instruments
10. Vocalists need to wear headphones so that they can hear the accompanying instrumentation but keep the vocal and instrument sounds isolated from each other in the production process.