0 of 27 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 27 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
3. To get a signal, it is important to press ‘mute’ so that you don’t pop the speakers.
19. Vocal panning should usually be to the right.
4. The pathway to get a test signal is:- Input/mute/record/test tap/unmute.
5. Using colour code markers and labelling tracks in Pro Tools saves time and reduces confusion when dealing with multiple tracks.
6. Labels for song sections are entered through the ‘New Music Location’ window.
7. The colour coding access pathway is: Setup/Preferences/Colour Coding/Always display colour.
8. The ‘New Memory Location’ window can be accessed by pressing ‘enter’ on your keyboard.
1. The pathway for creating a project on Pro Tools is as follows:-
9. Strip mode is easier to navigate than grid mode.
2. The best way to initially explore Pro Tools DAW is to
10. To access information about any function key, you can hover the mouse over the key.
3. MIDI keyboard or controller
11. To access the colour bar for tracks, the edit bar on the left needs to be double clicked.
4. MIDI stands for
12. In Pro Tools, effects are created and stored in an auxiliary track.
5. Routing is about
13. To create a new track in Pro Tools press Command/shift/G.
6. When routing a signal into Pro Tools,
14. There are certain limits to creativity when using effects.
7. To make sure that Pro Tools is talking well to your interface, you need to:-
15. A ‘crossfade’ is a technique that creates a smooth transition between different sounds.
8. ‘Bus’ refers to
16. In Pro Tools, only one of the three ‘smart tools’ can be activated at a time.
1. To shift from ‘Edit’ window to ‘Mix’ on your Pro Tools, press ‘Command +’.
17. Panning is always done in the mixing window.
2. Getting the file structure correct at the beginning of a project will ultimately save time.
18. Panning puts audio into a certain side of the stereo field.